July 05, 2011 – The Venue, Peterborough, Canada

Please help us to fill this page by uploading photos, videos, articles etc. of this show. Please send your item(s) to showmania[at]theteaparty.de

Setlist:
Click here to open/close setlist»

Videos:

11. Save Me
12. Release
13. Temptation
14. Sister Awake

9 Responses to July 05, 2011 – The Venue, Peterborough, Canada

1. Becka says:

It was an awesome show! It’s unfortunate that I got false info from the people @ the Venue re: an opening act and such, we didn’t arrive til 9:45 (because most shows in PTBO don’t start til 10:30 or 11pm at most venues) and hence missed the first 15 mins!

What we DID see was an absolutely AWESOME show! My boyfriend listened to them a little back in the day, but wasn’t as crazy a fan as I am- and he really enjoyed the show! He was excited to hear “Heaven Coming Down” and I was over the moon that the boys played “Sun Coming Down” – just like they did @ the Mod Club in Toronto years ago- good N’ bluesy as always!!! Still waiting to hear “Emerald” guys! Gonna come see you in Toronto and North Bay- lookin’ forward to two more amazing shows!!! :D

2. Russell says:

I really really wish they didn’t cut The River out. I was so shocked when I got the setlist and saw it on there…

The day I heard the band I hold dearest to my heart was getting back together, was the day I had to see my 13-year-old dog/son ulimately lose his battle with lymphoma. So these reunion shows are really personal memorials of him for me.

With just a minor botched ending to Psychopomp, this really was one of the best shows I’ve ever been to. Just being there for the first gig of their long-awaited reunion… Words can’t describe.

A little shocked to see JM pick up a Cherry Epiphone G-1275 (on HCD & HD) rather than that luscious black Gibson EDS-1275 from years back… Maybe he left it back in Aus?

3. Cathartik says:

Please somebody tell me this show was bootlegged!

4. Dan Beska says:

Absolutely timeless.

5. mick raven says:

Awsum Absolutely Awsum!!!

6. Benoit Gendron says:

Someone can post the setlist please?

• Marco says:

The setlist is there! You have to click on the link which is called “Click here to open/close” setlist at the top of this page!

7. Steve Elliott says:

Finally.

8. Mario Pettinato says:

Still can’t believe its happened .