July 09, 2011 – Bayfest, Sarnia, Canada

Please help us to fill this page by uploading photos, videos, articles etc. of this show. Please send your item(s) to showmania[at]theteaparty.de

Setlist:
Click here to open/close setlist»

Photos:

07. Release
08. Temptation
09. Winter Solstice
10. Sister Awake

6 Responses to July 09, 2011 – Bayfest, Sarnia, Canada

1. Amy says:

Tea Party killed it!! I loved it sooo much, was amazing to see them again, wicked performance 4 sure!! Had a killer time :)

2. Jeff says:

Here is my recording of the show, sorry about the clipping as I wasn’t able to get my levels quite right, still sounds pretty good overall! MP3 @ 320kbps

3. Jeff says:

01. Writing’s On The Wall
    02. The Bazaar
    03. Psychopomp
    04. The Messenger
    05. Heaven Coming Down
    06. Save Me
    07. Release
    08. Temptation
    09. Sister Awake

your setlist was missing Release, here is the correct setlist!

• Jeff says:

Actually they played Winter Solstice before Sister Awake so this would be the correct setlist.

01. Writing’s On The Wall
      02. The Bazaar
      03. Psychopomp
      04. The Messenger
      05. Heaven Coming Down
      06. Save Me
      07. Release
      08. Temptation
      09. Winter Solstice
      10. Sister Awake

• Russell says:

Yes, you are right. Apologies there. Really quick show…

Now that I remember it, during Release, probably the first time I’ve ever seen Jef take the mic off the stand and walked around with it, heh.

Marco I goofed! Please correct the setlist above :$

Downloading your recording right now Jeff! Thanks in advance!

4. Russell says:

The Tea Party’s return to Open-Air Festivals! They didn’t disappoint. Really early show; they ‘opened’ for Theory Of A Deadman and INXS. The boys were on at about 7:10pm and play just over an hour.

Shortest setlist to date:
    1. Writing’s On The Wall
    2. The Bazaar
    3. Psychopomp
    4. The Messenger
    5. Heaven Coming Down
    6. Save Me
    7. Temptation
    8. Sister Awake

These guys really only needed 1 show to iron out the kinks. There were a couple of (minor) botches at in Peterborough, but now it really sounds like they haven’t skipped a beat. I heard Montreal was outstanding, and I hope they can bring that energy (and The River) back to Toronto, which is my next show I’ll see em at.

Merch:
    This is the second reunion show I’ve been to, and Burrows hasn’t thrown his sticks into the audience!! I think he’s saving them for something special… At the Peterborough show I picked up an autograph stick at the merch stand for $15 bucks (each stick). Keep your eyes peeled at the merch stand for some chewed up red-handled Vic Firth sticks! Past that, they have 2 new t-shirts ($30 each) and 1 new lady-t ($40 each). Also, they’re blowing out leftover IZM Stickers ($1 each), 777 Keychains ($10 each) and 7C promo photo (forget the price) for those of you who didn’t get a chance to get em first/second time around.